Audio Visual Environments is the premier designer and installer of classroom educational media and sound equipment in Vermont.
Many public and private school systems and colleges utilize AVE's expertise to integrate audiovisual systems in existing and new facilities. Our successful relationships with educational institutions began 17 years ago with sales and installations of basic audiovisual and intercom systems in K-12 and higher education environments. The number, scale and scope of these engagements has grown quickly as integrated sound, computer media, and video projection systems have become an essential and integral component of successful education.
We have gained the trust and respect of our clients by providing local consultation, and by focusing on designing and installing the best equipment to fit their specific needs and budgets.
the need for current AV technology in schools, whether K-12 or higher education, is critical and ever evolving. Audio Visual Environments keeps up to date on all current trends and technology to provide educators with the tools they need
Several years ago, the University of Vermont selected us as their preferred provider of classroom audiovisual equipment and design. Since then, we have designed and installed more than 125 systems in classrooms, computer labs, auditoriums, and meeting facilities throughout the University of Vermont campus. Leveraging our experience, we have earned similar awards with Dartmouth College, St. Michael's College, Norwich University, Middlebury College and Champlain College, in addition to most of the local public school districts.
Some of our most common installations include:
- Computer/video projection
- Video and audio equipment
- School intercom/paging/music/clock systems
- Sound systems for gymnasium, auditorium and conference rooms
- Media room design and installation
- Integration of AMX and Extron multimedia control designs
- Videoconferencing systems
- Classroom A/V carts/workstation/multimedia furniture
- Classroom "Soundfield" systems
- ADA compliant hearing assistant systems for classrooms
- Recording and playback systems for music rooms
- School-wide audio and video routing systems
- Installation of all weather outdoor sports PA systems